22nd July 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi

hello sir now i m doing my internship from hindu rao hospital in delhi. i have completed my mbbs from ukraine . plz can i get the information regarding when and how i can join army ..

14th February 2014, 09:24 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi

For joing the Army Medical Corps, candidates should have MD, MS, DM degree with registration under state medical council/ MCI and qualification included in 1st & 2nd schedule “or” part II of the third schedule of IMC Act, 1956. Candidates must not have attained more than forty five (45) years of age . Candidates who shall be completing an internship by March current year can also apply. Any applicant who has attempted more than two chances in final MBBS exam are barred from applying. All selected candidates should apply for post-graduation entrance exam after completion of four years of commissioned service. The tenure of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer will be of five (05) years.
24th September 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? I am doing internship from Hindi Rao Hospital in Delhi

As everybody knows in the list of medical council of India army hospital is mentioned for internship.what is the procedure to join internship in base hospital Delhi can't..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?