1st December 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?

hello,i am a bsc.homescience(clinical nutrition and dietitics) graduate am i eligible for masters of public health nd plz suggest me sum gud colleges offering mph in UP..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do dietician internship in a good hospital? I have completed my BSc Homescience
  2. How to do masters in Public Health?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?
  4. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  5. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  6. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course? -- [New]
  9. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  10. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  11. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  12. Where in Delhi can I do Masters in Public Health?
  13. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  14. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  15. Ph.D program in India after completing masters of Public Health degree from Bangladesh?
  16. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Is it a good choice for me of opting for MS in Public Health?
  17. Should I choose Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  18. Are BAMS students eligible for studying masters in Public Health? List of colleges for the same?
13th May 2012, 07:23 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?

MPH master course (M1 and/or M2)

Students and professionals can apply to the Master of Public Health if they have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in the following disciplines:
economics,
political sciences,
management,
social sciences,
law,
medicine,
pharmacy,
biology,
veterinary or dentistry schools,
engineering schools
and a wide variety of scientific subjects.

Since these courses are taught in English, the candidates have to provide proof of their English language proficiency (B2 within the Common European Framework).

Students may also start directly in 2nd year if they have already completed a 1st year master course (M1) or equivalent.

Important remark : to be admitted after in the M2 year, the EHESP M1 students should perform well at the different exams, with at least a 12/20 overall average. Mere success (say 10.5/20) is not sufficient.
10th September 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?

Can i go for master in public health after completing BA in english?
5th October 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i am working as Business Manager in ONE TOP PHARMA COMPANY and having 9.5 years pharma experience,i am graduate in Science .can i do this course and after completion THIS COURSE what are the oppurtunity i will get ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?