12th June 2012, 08:11 PM
Neeraj165

Can I get admission in good NIT after securing state rank of 45 in AIEEE?

after securing state rank 45 in aieee can i get admission in good NIT through state quota

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  2. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  3. Do I have to attempt Biology section for KVYP Exam being a Computer Science candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi after securing a rank of 5098 in AIEEE and 70k AIR?
  5. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  7. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  8. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  9. How may I get the previous years MBA(IT & Systems) exam papers of group G & H for ICFAI, Tripura?
  10. Admission in any NIT after scoring 59545 AIR in AIEEE and 2686 state rank in OBC?
  11. AIEEE: sc category rank in all india basis and state basis will be considered or it helps in getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in NIT Jamshedpur after securing 27894 rank?
  13. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  14. Admission in NIT after scoring 20345 AIEEE rank with 2938 state UP rank?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 76770 with 21 state rank?
  16. Can I get admission in BIT, patna or NIT, Patna? I have secured 62475 rank in AIEEE and having 1753 state(Bihar) rank in AIEEE
  17. Can I get into good college after securing a rank of 44000 in AIEEE and a rank of 1345 state rank?
  18. Is it possible to get a seat in Architecture in NIT after securing 11521 rank? -- [New]
25th August 2013, 03:16 PM
sauravdash

Default Re: Can I get admission in good NIT after securing state rank of 45 in AIEEE?

Hiii,
Yes offcourse you are surely going to get a good nit of your choice of any branch.
With this rank also you are surely going to get seat in NIT Warangal ,NIT trichy. It a very good that you have scored that every one dream to get .you go for the councelling and I am sure that you are going to get the college that you are dreaming for
Good luck !!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?