18th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc medical micro biology course?

Am I eligible to do M.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc medical micro biology course? Who can provide me the complete details on this? What is the minimum eligibility criteria for the course? Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completion of M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  3. Career scope after M.Sc in microbiology?
  4. What are the different courses available in Ph.D to do in Medical Micro Biology?
  5. Can I get a good job after doing Medical Microbiology in MSc?
  6. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MSc Medical in Microbiology after doing BSc Biology?
  8. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  10. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  12. What are the government jobs in Microbiology examination? I have completed BSc Micro Biology with Biochemistry
  13. What is the last date to fill the forms for MSc in microbiology
  14. How to do MSc in microbiology from BHU?
  15. To do general microbiology or to take specific subject for msc? -- [New]
  16. What is better between medical microbiology and industrial microbiology
  17. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology?
30th April 2017, 02:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc medical micro biology course?

M.D. Microbiology or Doctor of Medicine in Microbiology is a postgraduate Microbiology course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed MBBS from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in MBBS degree for Doctor of Medicine in Microbiology course is 55%. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to do M.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc medical micro biology course.

NOTE: Some reputed colleges and universities conduct entrance examination for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?