21st February 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of B.A+LLB in Calcutta University

my age will be 21 on date 31st march of 2013 may i attend the entrence test for b.a +l.l.b in calcutta university ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit of B.A+LLB in Calcutta University
  2. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  3. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  4. Am I eligible for LLB exam of Calcutta University after scoring 63% in 12th at the age of 24?
  5. How many type of courses are there in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which college in Kolkata offers MCA? Eligibility for MCA exam of Shibpure Engineering College? Date of sale of forms?
  7. LLM from NLU entrance exam previous year question papers?
  8. What is the upper age limit for Homeopathic Post graduate Entrance Examination in National Insstitute of Homeopathy in Calcutta
  9. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks
  10. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  12. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  13. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  14. From where to download Law entrance exam form?
  15. Am I eligible for CDS(2) exam if I am giving 6th semester B.Tech exam in June?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship? -- [New]
  17. Details regarding private and Government B.Ed Colleges near Kolkata?
  18. How to join Narcotics department after completing M.A from Calcutta University
8th May 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit of B.A LLB in Calcutta University

I am 19 now can i get admission in culcutta university for llb course plz let me know yes or no .
6th June 2013, 08:38 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the age limit of B.A+LLB in Calcutta University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my age will be 21 on date 31st march of 2013 may i attend the entrence test for b.a +l.l.b in calcutta university ?
Eligibility for BA LLB From Calcutta University
Educational qualification :-
~Minimum educational qualification required to appear in this exam is 10+2 passed out in any discipline from recognized university.

Marks :-
~Minimum marks required to appear in this exam is 50% in 10+2.

~Maximum age allowed for General/OBC category candidates is 20 years.
~Maximum age allowed for SC/ST category candidates is 22 years.

Exam Pattern :-
~Question in this exam will be asked from 5 sections.
~Total duration for this exam will be 2 hours.
~Total marks for this exam will be 200.
~Each section will include 40 questions.

Exam Syllabus :-
  • Logical Reasoning.
  • Legal Aptitude.
  • Numerical aptitude.
  • English Comprehension.
  • Current Affairs.
Thus from the above given information it clearifies that,if you belong from the SC/ST category then only you will be able to appear in this exam.Otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in this exam.

24th January 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

bar council of india has withdrawn age limitation for B.A,LL.B & B.BA,LL.B.it says that there is no age condition the course of B.A,LL.B.so why does culcata uni impose limitation for B.A,LL.B?please,tell me about it.
10th June 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the bar for llm in cu and what percent is required minimum .
30th November 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I am going to be 20 in the november 2016. I want to know the age limit of appearing in BALLB course in CU
30th April 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 years old. I passed Bengali honers. I want to study 3 years llb regular course. What is the admission fees?I have to give Entrance Examination or Direct admission ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?