23rd September 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do Post Graduation in Bengal after doing PG in Modern History?

i am a teacher..i have done my post graduation in mordern history..i had bengali as a subject while pursuing my B.Ed degrr..so now i want to do post-graduation in bengali..do i need to have a B.A honours in bengali now to do masters??

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the universities which provide Ph.D in Modern History?
  2. List best History books for IAS preparation?
  3. Can i get admission in MA in Modern History after a long gap?
  4. Qualification required to study Post Graduation in History for B.Com student?
  5. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission after completion of graduation and post graduation? -- [New]
  7. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. Best university to pursue post graduation in History?
  9. Am I eligible to give degree lecturer exam for history after completion of MA in history?
  10. How to get admission in graduation course of Modern indian history?
  11. Details about masters degree by correspondence on Archaeology or History or Geology?
  12. Eligibility criteria to appear in NET and CAT?
  13. Can I get TET exam syllabus? I am a CBSC student and also doing graduation outside Bengal
  14. Reference books for preparation of UGC-NET (History)
  15. Various options available for me in B.Ed for Post Graduation? I've done graduation with history hon's with 47% marks and M.A with mass communication with 60% marks
  16. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  17. What should I study in Post Graduation to become an Archaeologist after completing B.A.(History)?
  18. Can I do MA post graduation course after a long gap at the age of 38 years?
30th June 2017, 07:55 PM
perthc

Default Re: How to do Post Graduation in Bengal after doing PG in Modern History?

Hi,

You have done Post Graduation in Modern History and you want to do PG in Bengali.Yes you can do that as one can do PG or MA in any subjects and not necessarily you need to have that subject in your graduation or studied in graduation as honors.

People do MA in any number of different subjects.

For example, you do your graduation in honors in one subject ,say "X".
After that You did your MA(post graduation) in subject "X".

Please note that you can also do MA (post graduation) in the subject "Y" that you have not done honors in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?