20th November 2019, 02:34 PM
Dark_

Am I eligible to do M.Tech having completed B.Tech in 9 years?

Hello friends, I am 26 years old and my life is a disappointment. It took me 9 years to finally complete B.Tech (CSE), 2011-2019. Am I eligible to write GATE, VITMEE entrance exams? Will I get admission in M.Tech?

23rd November 2019, 04:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech having completed B.Tech in 9 years?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in M.Tech course. It is two year course.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course. Admission procedure varies with institutions.

So, visit the official website of institution to get details about it.
24th November 2019, 10:13 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Gap year is no bar to get admission in the M.Tech course. It is two year course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed B.Tech/M.Sc from a recognised institution.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institution for admission in the course. So, visit official website to get details about admission procedure.
24th November 2019, 12:47 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Yes, You are eligible for both GATE and VITMEE. As both examination have no age limit. And both authority have no norms such that candidates who are finish B.tech in some finite years are eligible. You can also pursue M.tech from any institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?