18th January 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra after having 3 years gap between Graduation and 12th?

sir , i have 3 year gap between graduation and 12th. Am i eligible for hcl tech and tech mahindra

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  4. Eligibility for Accenture and Tech Mahindra after having 2 years academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  6. Eligibility criteria to get job in Tech Mahindra Ahmedabad?
  7. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra if completed B.Tech in five years and also have one gap between SSC and intermediate?
  8. Can I get job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra if having 2 years gap after 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if having a year gap in academics?
  10. Can I apply for Tech Mahindra, if have one backlog in 2nd year? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra on campus or off campus interview having 2 years gap in 12th?
  12. Eligibility details of IT companies?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  14. Is there no scope in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in private university after completing M.Tech even if I do not possess good marks in 12th examination?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission to study M.Tech in IIT if having 7 years gap in B.Tech after 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment if secured 65% in B.Tech, 71.10% in Diploma and 46% in 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
19th January 2011, 04:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra after having 3 years gap between Graduation and 12th?

Both HCL and Tech Mahindra are well reputed companies. The first criteria considered by them is at least a first class in graduation. Then the candidates are required to appear for a written test. On clearing the test you will be called for an interview. You will need to justify the gap then. If you can justify the same this should not be a problem.
19th January 2011, 07:47 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra after having 3 years gap between Graduation and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir , i have 3 year gap between graduation and 12th. Am i eligible for hcl tech and tech mahindra
if you can submit original gap year certificate with a genuine reason, then you will be eligible for sitting in the interviews of hcl tech and tech mahindra
11th February 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

will gap of 2 yrs between 12th and BCA and 1 yr between graduation and MCA affect placement in reputed companies.BCA through distance mode.MCA is full time.more than 60% throughout.please reply.
11th March 2011, 06:48 PM
Arvi.S

Hello,
Tata Consultancy Services will appoint 30,000 software engineer as fresher. The vacant post will be full fill this year . Here is detail of Eligibility / Criteria and salary structure of fresher software engineer in TCS.
Eligibility – B.E/B.Tech B.Sc MCA M.E/M.Tech/MS M.Sc
Experience – Fresher , Pass out in 2009/2010
Remuneration- Rs. 20,000 for fresher

Yes you will be considered provided you convince them by saying that you have spent your 3 years doing some kind of projects and research n to prove it few of your own works that you did (IF ANY). By meeting the basic requirements and the projects to hide your gap, you have a bright chance of getting selected.
13th May 2011, 05:21 AM
shoebahmed89

Yer u r eligible u r still a fresher.apply now as these companies have large number of vacancies.interview preparation must b good
4th August 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I secured 62%,60% & 46% in class-x,class-xii,b.sc.I'm b.sc(general) graduate student from cu , my subject combination was physics,chemistry,maths.
I want to know about the computer courses which I've to do for IT jobs?
28th August 2011, 10:02 PM
fahran

The first criteria considered by them is at least a first class in graduation. Then the candidates are required to appear for a written test. On clearing the test you will be called for an interview. You will need to justify the gap then. If you can justify the same this should not be a problem.
8th September 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir , what is the gap criteria for HCL and Tech Mahindra???
11th September 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

respected sir... i wnt 2 knw wat are CMM LEVEL 3 IT COMPANIES...
1st October 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra after having in 2 get 58%marks nd my current degree run 70% marks
12th October 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MNC'S LIKE BHARTI,VODAFONE ETC AFTER HAVING 9 YEARS OF GAP BETWEEN 12 AND GRAD.
23rd October 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have Secured 76.5% in 10th and 59.40% in 12th so am i eligible for TechMahindra or not?
23rd October 2011, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

HCL and TECH MAHINDRA both are the top level companies.

Both company have Individual criteria.The criteria are given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HCL

Candidate from B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA are eligible for HCL but you must have 65% marks in through out career.

If You have not any Pending Backlog then you are eligible for HCL.

In full academic career you must have not more than one year gap.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TECH MAHINDRA

Candidate from B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA are eligible for HCL but you must have 60% marks in through out career.

If You have not any Pending Backlog then you are eligible for HCL.

In full academic career you must have not more than one year gap.

So you are not eligible fro Both companies.

Thanks
23rd February 2012, 10:33 AM
drurv

Tata Consultancy Services will appoint 30,000 software engineer as fresher. The vacant post will be full fill this year . Here is detail of Eligibility / Criteria and salary structure of fresher software engineer in TCS.
Eligibility – B.E/B.Tech B.Sc MCA M.E/M.Tech/MS M.Sc
Experience – Fresher , Pass out in 2009/2010
Remuneration- Rs. 20,000 for fresher

Yes you will be considered provided you convince them by saying that you have spent your 3 years doing some kind of projects and research n to prove it few of your own works that you did (IF ANY). By meeting the basic requirements and the projects to hide your gap, you have a bright chance of getting selected.
22nd September 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i am eligible for TECH MAHINDRA and HCL..sir i have scured in 71% graduation and 59% in 12th,55% in 10th...?
5th January 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I am Joining HCL and my Grad got completed in 2017. However my overall experience is 12 years.? Would this be a problem during BGV. My work experience and education documents are perfect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?