4th October 2011, 02:51 AM
khan1

Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

sir, i am shahnawaz khan my 10th marks is 81.5% and 12th marks is 71.5% and also B.Tech is 7.96(upto 6th sems) but 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech
So, i am eligible for Syntel or Mahindra Tech or both. Please reply me quickly as possible..................i am under pressure......

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in Syntel for a candidate who has a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  2. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  4. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  5. Can I get job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra if having 2 years gap after 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra after having 3 years gap between Graduation and 12th?
  7. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  8. Eligibility for Accenture and Tech Mahindra after having 2 years academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Syntel Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 3 years after 12th?
  10. Eligibility criteria to get job in Tech Mahindra Ahmedabad?
  11. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  13. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra on campus or off campus interview having 2 years gap in 12th?
  14. Eligibility for recruitment for Syntel after 2 years break in studies? -- [New]
  15. Can I appear for Syntel or Wipro recruitment having secured 67% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech and having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Am i eligible for Syntel after having 2 years gap between 12th?
  17. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  18. Whether Syntel allows gap after 12th or not?
4th October 2011, 03:29 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan1 View Post
sir, i am shahnawaz khan my 10th marks is 81.5% and 12th marks is 71.5% and also B.Tech is 7.96(upto 6th sems) but 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech
So, i am eligible for Syntel or Mahindra Tech or both. Please reply me quickly as possible..................i am under pressure......

For Tech Mahindra you need to have only 1 year study gap and 60% throughout your career without any backlogs at the time of placement..

So,i am sorry you are not eligible for Tech Mahindra

For Syntel you need to have 50% or above throughout your career and can have a study gap of 2 years..

So,you are eligible for Syntel Placement..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
4th October 2011, 04:29 PM
shrijan00

Default Re: Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

hy,
no you are not eligible for that because it demands maximum 1 year after your +2 and b.tech or graduation....and you should have 5o% in 10th,12th and in graduation....but dont lose hope there are many companies other than that....
gud luck
4th October 2011, 06:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:

Dear friend,

SYENTEL and MAHINDRA TECH are the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

The criteria of SYENTEL is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 50% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 1 year gap are allowed.

The criteria of MAHINDRA TECH is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 60% in through out career.

The Selection process for both companies :-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

So you are eligible for both companies.

Thanks
6th October 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have two year gap after 2 am i eligible for syntel ?
15th October 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i m from nepal im eligible for syntel
15th October 2011, 10:57 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

sorry. you are not eligiable for the Syntel or Tech Mahindra campus placement drive having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech

as maximum of 1 year break is allowed for the both of the companies.

other eligibility criteria to attain Syntel and Tech Mahindra campus placement drive are

>>Student should have a minimum of 50% in their 10th, 12th, Graduation for syntel.

for Tech Mahindra campus placement drive it is 60% minimum marks throughout of academic.

>>candidate should not have current backlogs.

etc.

all the best..........
15th October 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv less den 50 in 12th othrwise i have more then 50 through out so can i eligible for syntel please reply fast
22nd October 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWARUPYOGI View Post
Dear friend,

SYENTEL and MAHINDRA TECH are the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

The criteria of SYENTEL is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 50% in through out career.

The criteria of MAHINDRA TECH is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 60% in through out career.

The Selection process for both companies :-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

So you are eligible for both companies.

Thanks
what if i have a gap of 2 yrs between btech and 12th but i was studying Bsc physics (hons) inbetween these period and i have a continuation certificate.Then also am i not eligible for these two companies ? pls reply
need the help
22nd October 2011, 07:27 PM
goutambiswas87

hi,
It's difficult to get chance in Tech Mahindra,because for Tech Mahindra you should have min 60% marks throughout your carrer and 1 year gap is considerable.

But,for Syntel,you should have min 55% marks throughout your carrer and 2 years gap is considerable.

so,best of luck for Syntel...
22nd October 2011, 09:59 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
yes, you are elgible for syntel and tech mahendra.but the question asked by the interviewer is with this gap what u have you done please prepare that one then 100% u get the job
23rd October 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i have one year gap between 11th nd 12th..... nd one year between 12th nd b.tech....... am i eligible for tech. mahindra and syntel
10th November 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i m having two years gap between 12th and bca?
10th November 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for syntel having 2 year gap between 12th n B.E?
10th November 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, m in 6th sem and havng a sem back ....is there iz any chance of giving on campus
14th February 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

can anyone give me the name of the companies those who allowed student with two year gap.need help and suggestion.
3rd August 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i am b.e final year my aggergate si 54.47 upto 6 th semester and 65% in 10th and 12th then i will get the job in syntel ,cognizant,tcs,hcl,tech mahindra
24th November 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i got 74% in 10th , 57% in 10 2 , 7.02% in b.tech and 1yr gap between 10 2 and b.tech... what companies i am eligible in this marks??? plz reply
24th May 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

namaste sir iam stundent of diploma me. 2nd year and i have 10th pass 3rd division sir..so sir what work given me...what's your answer sir.....please reply me sir .thank u
25th November 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for syntel having 76 percentage in tenth 79 in twelth and 55 in graduation
5th July 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i have three backlogs in 2 yr btech(ece) and aggregate till 3-2 is 64, I have 55.6% in inter(mpc),and tenth % is 72 am I eligible for tech mahindra placements? we have a drive in our college in three more days . I'm under pressure please do help.
7th February 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm I eligible for tech Mahindra that I have one year gap inbtween graduation ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?