22nd December 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?

Hello
I`m a M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering final year student,
I have 3 years gap between my BE and M.Tech.
I have the following scores
10th 70%, 12th 73%, B.E 68% and M.Tech 81%(Till date).

I want to know whether I`ll be eligible to attend Capgemini`s on-campus recruitment drive ?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  2. Am i eligible for job interviews in MCS's as i have a gap of 3 years between my B.Tech and M.Tech ? I hold high percentage throughout my academics
  3. CPGEMINI APTI and placement question papers?
  4. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  5. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  8. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  9. How to get a Job in Cap Gemini being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  10. Which MNC jobs are available for me after scoring 60%
  11. Am I eligible for CTS campus interview if having a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra on campus or off campus interview having 2 years gap in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  14. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  15. Can I attend interview in MNC by any year gap after any course?
  16. Am I eligible to face interview of Capgemini if secured 56% in B.Sc(IT)?
  17. Latest question papers with solutions of CAPEGEMINI?
  18. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
23rd December 2014, 03:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I`m a M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering final year student,
I have 3 years gap between my BE and M.Tech.
I have the following scores
10th 70%, 12th 73%, B.E 68% and M.Tech 81%(Till date).

I want to know whether I`ll be eligible to attend Capgemini`s on-campus recruitment drive ?

Thanks.

Yes, you are eligible for Capegemini recruitment.

Capegemini is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Capegemini is,

Capegemini= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Capegemini recruitment.

Process of Capegemini recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.capgemini.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?