14th November 2015, 04:38 AM
aniruddh1570

Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering?

Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering? Where to get this detail? Can someone please answer my query? Kindly give me the complete information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  4. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  9. How to join merchant Navy when I have my education background as Commerce?
  10. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  14. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  16. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  17. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  18. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
14th November 2015, 09:01 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering?

Yes, after completing the diploma in mechanical engineering you can apply for the B.tech in marine engineering for this you have to qualify the written entrance exam of LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Test) that is conducted for the diploma engineering candidates only and 10% seats in every college and university are always reserved for diploma candidates.

>> After qualifying the written exam you have to apply for the online counselling and fill your choice of colleges and stream and then on the given time result of the counselling will be declared and you will get a seat in any college.

>> And then you have to submit your fee and necessary documents verification and will get the admission in the college.

NOTE_ Candidate qualify the Lateral Entry Entrance Test will get the admission in 2nd year of B.tech.
14th November 2015, 10:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniruddh1570 View Post
Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering? Where to get this detail? Can someone please answer my query? Kindly give me the complete information soon as possible. Thank you!
No, you are not eligible for Marine Enginnering course because you have completed diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in marine engineering from a recognized universuty are eligible for B.E/B.Tech in Marine Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
14th November 2015, 09:17 PM
ant man

Yes you can become marine engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering.

1. You must pass Diploma in engineering from a recognised board.
2. There is no marks percentage required for applying.
3. You must be less than 25 years.

You must write the engineering entrance exam to get admission in marine engineering.

You can directly get into 2nd year of engineering being a diploma holder
15th November 2015, 04:57 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Yes, You can apply for Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

After completion of Marine Engineering course you will get high salary job.

Eligibility Criteria for Marine Engineering-

>> Candidate must have completed 12th in PCM subjects(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) with minimum 60% Marks.

>> A candidate must be below 25 years of age.

>> A Candidate must be fully fit.

>> Candidates with diploma in Engineering in Marine / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 55% marks can also eligible for Marine Engineering course.
16th November 2015, 12:04 AM
H Rimmy

Yes definitely you can apply for Marine Engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering.You should have to appear entrance exam LEET.

On the basis of scores obtained in entrance exam yoy can get admission in B.Tech marine engineering .It is a 3 years degree course.

After completing this course you can get job in Merchant Navy .
12th May 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I was completed diploma mechanical, which is the best course in marine to do..
3rd July 2021, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for marine engineering course after completing my iti course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?