4th February 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Does appearing for CET is mandatory for getting admission in B.Sc Physics?

Can I take direct admission in 3 years full time B.Sc in Physics course or I have to appear for Common Entrance Test (CET) to be eligible for the admission?

12th February 2018, 07:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does appearing for CET is mandatory for getting admission in B.Sc Physics?

CET refers to Common Entrance Test and CETs are basically held by concerned state board of education for offering admission in undergraduate professional technical, agricultural, architectural degree courses in various colleges funded by concerned state government.

Now as far as you are concerned about the need to appear in CET for admission in B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) with Physics then I would like to let you know that same is not required as B.Sc is not a professional degree course.

But for pursuing B.Sc in Physics from good universities you need to qualify entrance examination of your desired university if any or need to satisfy the required admission criteria.
3rd July 2021, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does appearing for CET is mandatory for getting admission in B.Sc Physics?

For taking admission in DAVV Indore, in Bsc hons physics do I have to give CET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?