3rd August 2013, 11:23 PM
itgaurav

Am i eligible to do MBA in IT and systems after doing B.Com from Open University

hi i am gaurav shankar mullick , i have done bcom from an open university and done 'A' level or PGDCA from DOEACC and is an ORACLE 10g DBA, am i eligible for doing MBA in IT and SYSTEMS. please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  2. Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?
  3. Can I do MBA in IT or Systems after passing B.Com?
  4. Should I go for MBA(IT) or MCA after passing B.Com from Mumbai University with 51%
  5. Am I eligible for regular MBA after completing B.Com in Ambedkar Open University?
  6. How to take admission in B.Ed after scoring 49% in B.A?
  7. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
  9. Is it possible to do regular MBA after pursuing graduation from Karnataka State Open University?
  10. How to get admission in MBA or PGDM in Karnataka State Open University for Open Students
  11. Can I do MCA after passing B.Com and 12th through open university?
  12. Am I eligible for MBA after completing B.Com from Delhi University with 49.3% -- [New]
  13. From where can I do MBA correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Am I eligible for doing MBA in B-Schools in Andhra Pradesh after graduating from Ambedkar Open University?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  17. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
  18. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence?
4th August 2013, 07:46 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do MBA in IT and systems after doing B.Com from Open University

If you have done graduation then there is nothing to worry about. It hardly matters whether you completed graduation through regular mode of distance education. It will not hamper your chances of appearing for any entrance exam conducted for Master of Business Administration.

You are only required to complete graduation from a valid college. If the college is recognized by the government then there is nothing to worry about. You will be eligible for different entrance exams but depending on whether you are meeting their criteria or not.

For Master of Business Administration there are plenty of entrance exams in India. Some examples are:-

CAT

MAT

JMET

XAT

SNAP

KMAT

GMAT

You should be able to appear for them if meets the criteria. You are free to make the choice but I will recommend Common Admission Test (CAT) to you. It is the most popular entrance exam for Master of Business Administration.

The exam is conducted every year by Indian Institutes of Management. As you may know, IIMs are the finest institutes in India for management studies. You should try to get admission in it. This will certainly change your life and ensure a secured future.

CAT Eligibility

1. You must have any graduation degree.

2. 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. 45 percent for SC and ST candidates.

4. No relaxation for OBC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?