7th August 2012, 12:54 PM
raviche

Am I eligible to do MSc computer science after doing degree in BSc computer through distance

hi sir i have done my degree(bsc computer) through distance. iam i eligible to do msc computer science in regular plg raply me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  2. Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?
  3. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  4. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance)?
  6. How to do M.Tech distance learning after completing BSc computer science with 67% and MSc computer science with 52% from University of Mumbai
  7. Am I eligible to become a computer teacher in 12th level? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  8. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  9. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
  14. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc computer course after scoring 61% in BSc MPC
  16. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
  17. Am I eligible for MHT CET after BSc Computer Science?
  18. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?

14th September 2012, 01:31 AM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSc computer science after doing degree in BSc computer through distance

Yes,you can apply for the IMU CET exam for a Masters in computer science whether for post graduate study, ,post graduate degree or post graduate diploma or research or fellowship program in any MCA College within your locality or outside locality using your B.sc in computer science but you should have satisfied the Eligibility conditions like 1.passed in Bsc computer science or post certificate of a university and must have obtained a minimum of not less than 55percentage aggreate marks. 2.minimum of one year of working experience after obtaining B.sc in computer science. 3.age limit of not less than 45years.

16th October 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSc computer science after doing degree in BSc computer through distance

sir, i am a student of bsc mpc,am i eligible for msc computer science

28th October 2012, 09:33 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by raviche View Post
hi sir i have done my degree(bsc computer) through distance. iam i eligible to do msc computer science in regular plg raply me sir
Dear aspirant,
It is possible.
But the institute from which you finished your degree should be recognized by the government of India.

a huge no. of institutes are there which will provide you admission.
But some of teh institutes won't provide if there is scarcity of seats.
Then they will give preference to regular students first and them for remaining.

Work hard and chase your dream.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck

28th October 2012, 09:38 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am a student of bsc mpc,am i eligible for msc computer science
Dear aspirant,
It is based on the rules and regulations being prepared by the college.

In most of the colleges it is not possible.

If you have computer science in degree then it is possible.
Otherwise it is really tough to get admission.

In some of the colleges they provide computer science to any graduate if they have mathematics in 12th.

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?