19th July 2011, 04:10 PM
madhukeshav

Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance)?

I m doing M.Sc in computer science Of MDU rohtak by Distance Edu mode . May I know if I m eligible for distance M.Tech ? Kindly give me an expanatory ans and university where this course provided.

1. Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance)?
  2. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  3. Am i eligible for MSc computer science? I have completed BCA through distance education
  4. Am I eligible to do MSc computer science after doing degree in BSc computer through distance
  5. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Difference between Msc computer science and MTech computer science? -- [New]
  7. Can I be eligible for M.Tech through GATE? I am doing MSc IT through distance mode from ANU Guntur
  8. Am i eligible for NET exam after passing distance MSc Computer Science?
  9. Am I eligible for MSc Geography after doing B.E in Computer Science? Universities providing the course? Which are the distance learning centers?
  10. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  11. Am I eligible to become a computer teacher in 12th level? I have completed MSc in Computer Science
  12. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  13. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  14. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  15. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  16. Am I eligible to do MSc Computer Science through distance after doing diploma in Harware and Networking?
  17. How to continue my studies in distance after doing BSc(Maths, Physics)? Names of the colleges offering MSc computer in distance?
  18. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
7th November 2011, 01:49 AM
swapan100

Default Re: Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance)?

yes you can do .
but i think that you should not do it because distance education is not good because you can't deal with practicals in that life thats why.
so think about it.
best of luck.
8th November 2011, 10:47 AM

Default Re: Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance)?

Originally Posted by madhukeshav View Post
I m doing M.Sc in computer science Of MDU rohtak by Distance Edu mode . May I know if I m eligible for distance M.Tech ? Kindly give me an expanatory ans and university where this course provided.
Yes , You are eligible for Distance M-TECH . But your M.Sc degree must be approved by UGC.

The Distance university for M-TECH are listed below-

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Indira Gandhi National Open University

National Institute of Technology, Durgapur

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi

Anna University, Chennai

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology, Allahabad

National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkhal

Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad

Jadavpur University, Calcutta, West Bengal

Kalinga University

Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
27th November 2011, 09:50 PM

I m doing M.Sc in computer science Of MDU rohtak by Distance Edu mode . May I know if I m eligible for distance M.Tech ? Kindly give me an expanatory ans and university where this course provided.tell me best option.
15th June 2012, 12:41 PM

sir I have completed my MCA and planning to do MTECH computers through distance education from hyderabad.can you please guide me on the same.
1st July 2012, 09:36 PM

how can i start to prepare gate exams 2013 ? i was clear M.Sc (cs)
27th January 2013, 12:53 PM

i finished my msc it i want to do mtech through distance education in anna university whether possible?
27th January 2013, 06:39 PM
vikasjha39

Originally Posted by madhukeshav View Post
HI!
University offering M.Tech through dsiatance Education are:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
19th April 2014, 06:11 PM

i am completed my b.com computer application & and i am also complet my hardware & networking
21st May 2014, 11:43 AM

I am comleted my MSc.Computer science ,Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance) if yes then please provide how to get admission and what the is the process and if entrance examination is needed then provide the information.