26th May 2011, 06:18 PM
vaibhav49

Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?

dear sir,
i am BSC in computer science.but i have lots of subjects of elctronics subject.so my elctronics is pretty good.So, i am interested to doing msc elctronics so can i apply for this degree.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  2. What is the eligibility criteria of computer science degree lecturers with MSC IT course?
  3. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  4. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? -- [New]
  7. Which are the best short term courses after BSc in computer science before pursuing MSc in Computer Science
  8. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  9. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc computer science after doing degree in BSc computer through distance
  11. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  12. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc computer course after scoring 61% in BSc MPC
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  15. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  16. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  17. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  18. Eligibilty for MSc in forensic science? jobs in defense or CBI after this course?
27th May 2011, 11:43 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?

Dear Friend

There are many courses common in Computer Science and Electronics.

So, the interchanging between these two streams is very much common.

You can do M.Sc. in Electronics with specialization in those topics only,

which are somewhat related to computer science i.e you should have a

prior knowledge in the topic which you are going to opt in M.Sc. for

specialization.
27th May 2011, 01:54 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?

Hiii,

Yes you can choose th esubject ECE for your higher study ,
If you are intrested.. I hope you cover the difficulty to understand the proper concept..

Ankur
27th May 2011, 02:11 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhav49 View Post
dear sir,
i am BSC in computer science.but i have lots of subjects of elctronics subject.so my elctronics is pretty good.So, i am interested to doing msc elctronics so can i apply for this degree.
Hiii,

Doesn't matter thta you have done BSC in cs and want to do MSC is ECE ,, what the matter your intrest area if you are intrested then no problem for that..

Good luck..

Ankur
27th May 2011, 05:17 PM
united india

Yes, you are very much eligible for MSc in Electronics. And I agree with Vike these two subjects posses many similarities between each other.

You may get jobs in areas like electronics, Information technology, automobile industries etc. The future prospects are very bright.
27th May 2011, 08:37 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhav49 View Post
dear sir,

There are many courses common in Computer Science and Electronics

knowledge in the topic which you are going to opt in M.Sc. for

specialization.
27th May 2011, 11:52 PM
npngpt

my friend here is the eligibility criteria for Msc electronics course and according to this you are eligible..

1)Any person who has taken the degree of B.Sc. of this University or the degree
of any other statutory University recognized as equivalent, and has kept four
semester terms in the University as a postgraduate student be admitted to the
examinations for the degree of Master of Science

2)A student shall be held eligible to the admission to the M.Sc. course provided
he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination either with the principal subject or
with a subsidiary / interdisciplinary / applied / allied subjects and has passed
the entrance examination conducted by the University.

3)The students with B.Sc.(General Course) from other University shall be
eligible if they qualify through the entrance examination and they score
minimum 55% i.e. B+ marks in the subject at the B.Sc. examinations.
27th May 2011, 11:53 PM
npngpt

My friend here is the eligibility criteria for Msc electronics course and according to this you are eligible..

1)Any person who has taken the degree of B.Sc. of this University or the degree of any other statutory University recognized as equivalent, and has kept four semester terms in the University as a postgraduate student be admitted to the examinations for the degree of Master of Science

2)A student shall be held eligible to the admission to the M.Sc. course provided he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination either with the principal subject or with a subsidiary / interdisciplinary / applied / allied subjects and has passed the entrance examination conducted by the University.

3)The students with B.Sc.(General Course) from other University shall be
eligible if they qualify through the entrance examination and they score
minimum 55% i.e. B+ marks in the subject at the B.Sc. examinations.
28th May 2011, 02:50 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

ya of course you are eligible to do the M.Sc electronics after doing the B.Sc computer science
but that would be difficult for you to understand all the papers of the electronics though you can understand some of the papers which have resemblance with the computer science

instead according to me you should do the M.Sc in the computer application and that would even help you in getting a good placement and job........
28th May 2011, 08:31 AM
Deb51

yes you are eligible for M.Sc in electronics. there are few subject which are included both in Electronics and computer science. you may choose any subject related with that and take admission in M.Sc which will be M.Sc in electronics. few institution may not give this chance. but some institution surely will give this chance to take admission in M.Sc Electronics.
28th May 2011, 01:33 PM
npngpt

yes my friend you are eligible for doing msc electronics after pursuing bsc computer science and both the courses are somewhat related you also wont have any problem going for it.
28th May 2011, 03:37 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

The students who are applying for the M.Sc in Electronics should hold a pass

certificate of 10 and 10+2 form any recognized University or board of the

nation. The candidate should complete their B.Sc or B.Tech under any

registered University. The marks of admission for this course vary from

University to University. In various colleges and Universities conducts entrance

exams for the admission of the students. The top rankers in these exams are

provided with scholarships for their course.

SO WITH Bsc COMPUTER SCIENCE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JOINING

Msc ELECTRONICS.
17th June 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

i am a bsc(EEE) can i do m.tech(EEE)
29th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i am B.sc electronics & i have completed one year computer course Am i eligible for M.sc comp sci or CDAC EXAMS?
2nd August 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i completrd my bsc(physic, computers & maths) with 59% of marks. i am eligible for Msc Electrions
28th October 2011, 01:40 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

specialization.
31st October 2011, 10:22 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

specialization
19th December 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir iam now bsc.electronics pls suggest me after bsc.
5th January 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get a list consisting of universities(colleges) which offer MSc. in electronics for Bsc. in computer science candidates ?
15th February 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.com student with computer........so i am eligible for m.sc with computer
23rd February 2012, 01:14 PM
drurv

There are many courses common in Computer Science and Electronics.

So, the interchanging between these two streams is very much common.

prior knowledge in the topic which you are going to opt in M.Sc.
29th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

can bca graduate eligible for msc(electronics) as one who studies electronics in bca?
14th August 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for m.sc. electronics course after complete my b.sc. mathematics??
14th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSC computer science while I have completed bsc electronics? Which subjects are required for eligibility of MSC computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?