26th May 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com with 43% marks from Mumbai University?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Myself ANKITA, i completed M.COM at 43% from mumbai university. i wish to do Ph.D. Can I do Ph.D?? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  2. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of MA B.Ed through University of Mumbai?
  3. Can someone please provide me technical assistance for completion of Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  5. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  7. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure and syllabus of Ph.D in Accountancy at Mumbai University?
  9. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA course? List of best colleges in Mumbai to join?
  12. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com with 43% marks from Mumbai University? -- [New]
  14. How to do B.Ed in Mumbai University after passing B.Com
  15. How to do Ph.d in commerce from Indian University? I have 50.2% marks in M.Com and have 13 years experience in Accounts and Finance
  16. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  17. Am I eligible for GATE for PhD? GATE for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  18. Is it necessary for me to do M.Com after completion of BBI from Mumbai University?
26th May 2016, 02:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com with 43% marks from Mumbai University?

If you want to pursue Ph.D then it is really good. But let me tell you that to pursue Ph.D you need to qualify entrance examination conducted by university or college.
It is also important that you should opt at least 60% average marks in overall education till now then only you will be eligible to write their entrance examination. You are free to choose any subject in which you want to pursue Ph.D. It totally depends on you and your interest.
26th May 2016, 03:55 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com with 43% marks from Mumbai University?

It will be difficult for you to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com with just 43% marks.

The academic qualification required to apply for the Ph.D course is Master's degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks for General category and 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates.
26th May 2016, 04:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue Ph.D then it is really good. But let me tell you that to pursue Ph.D you need to qualify entrance examination conducted by university or college.
It is also important that you should opt at least 60% average marks in overall education till now then only you will be eligible to write their entrance examination. You are free to choose any subject in which you want to pursue Ph.D. It totally depends on you and your interest.
27th May 2016, 12:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
Myself ANKITA, i completed M.COM at 43% from mumbai university. i wish to do Ph.D. Can I do Ph.D?? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible.

Thanks!
You have completed M.Com degree with 43%, so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
28th May 2016, 12:12 AM
13precious

No you are not eligible for Ph.D course with 43% marks.

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have a master's degree with minimum 55% marks.

For SC categories candidates:- Minimum 50% marks

There is no any specific age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?