18th March 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing training during 2nd year? Procedure to do the training?

respected sir,
i am a student of electrical and electronics 2nd year . i would like to know am i eligible for training at this point ? if yes, then how do i do it? please guide me. i want to do it for a month in summer vacations.
it would be very kind of you to help me out.
shefalika

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  3. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  4. How to do training from Bokaro steel plant? Procedure of training?
  5. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  9. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  10. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  11. Procedure and fee to do Training in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Such internship program which will be helpful in getting industry experience? Scope and procedure of training work?
  13. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do training from Bokaro Steel plant while in 2nd year of Diploma?
  15. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in TVS Motor Company for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  16. Am I eligible to get 6 months training in abroad while doing B.Sc 2nd year?
  17. How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?
  18. Companies offering Training to B.E. Chemical 2nd year student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
19th March 2011, 10:49 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing training during 2nd year? Procedure to do the training?

Hiiiiii Friend,

2nd Year candidates are not eligibile for training in industries / organisation.

Only 3rd & 4th year candidates are eligibile for training in industries / organisation.

Procedure For Training are as follows: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding training in industries / organisation and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of below mentioned following industries / organisation.

1. SAIL
2. NTPC
3. BHEL
4. State Electricity Board
5. Jindal ..........etc.

The personnel department Or HR department of above industries / organisation helps & guide you regarding training, training schedule, training duration etc.

All the Best & Good Luck
19th March 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing training during 2nd year? Procedure to do the training?

i am a BCA holder i want to join in armed forces of india
20th March 2011, 10:15 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
i am a student of electrical and electronics 2nd year . i would like to know am i eligible for training at this point ? if yes, then how do i do it? please guide me. i want to do it for a month in summer vacations.
shefalika

You can take training after completing the 2nd year (i.e 4th semister).
For training in any company you should need to comes out later from
the college. You can choose the training in any company as your wish.
It is help in your placement.
4th May 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i'am b.tech 2nd year (mechanical) student.is it necessary to do in -plant training from reputed company
& am i eligible for this?
23rd May 2011, 08:44 PM

Default Re: industrial training

respected sir,
i am a student of electrical and instrumentation ,2nd year . i would like to know am i eligible for training at this point ? if yes, then how do i do it? please guide me. i want to do it for a month in summer vacations.
12th July 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Re:course related civil.
respected sir,
i m a student of civil enginering,2nd year.i would like to know the courses regarding civil which whould i can do during 2nd sem.please tell me.
i shall be thankfull to you.
21st August 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm ravi shankar sharma from lpu,jalandhar.sir i would like to know am i eligibile for training in any factories or companies??if yes then plz give me the description...thanks
22nd August 2011, 01:32 AM
saugata2008

During 2nd year you are not eligible for training .But after the 4th semistar exam you can do a training .
For that you have to speak to the TPO of your college and he will give you a letter to you or direct to the company .If they they accept the letter then ypou can do it.
So wait for the 4th sem exam to complete .
25th October 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
i am pursuing b.e.eee 2nd year.i got the overall percentage of 8.7 without arrears.for my percentage , which companies should i will get. can u help me please?i want to learn more things for my department oriented.so can you guide me please.
devi priya.s
19th December 2011, 05:44 PM
shri ram sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a BCA holder i want to join in armed forces of india

dear Friend,

candidates of 2n-year are not eligibile for training in organisation.candidates who are in 3rd & 4th year are eligibile for training in organisation.

Procedure For Training are below: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding training in organisation and through your college you may contact to the personnel department or hr department of below mentioned following organisation. The personnel department Or hr department of above organisation helps & guide you regarding training, training schedule, training duration etc.

1. SAIL
2. NTPC
3. BHEL
4. State Electricity Board
5. Jindal .
19th January 2014, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
I complete my 3 sem in ee branch.i want to do training frm good clgs so wch clg is bettet for us?
Pls rply i really want to gey sme practical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?