24th July 2011, 09:31 PM
nilmicrobiology

Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam having completed M.Sc. Microbiology and with 2.5 years experience in QC?

I am M.Sc. in Microbiology with 2.5 year in QC experience, can I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  2. Eligibility requirement for drug inspector exam? Am I eligible after post graduation in Microbiology?
  3. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I be eligible for Drug Inspector Exam being a candidate of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. Upcoming entrance exam notification for Drug Inspector recruitment 2015
  6. Am I eligible for drug inspector post with MSc Medical Microbiology?
  7. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Job being a candidate with M.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. M.Sc in Microbiology through distance education can apply for Drug Inspector post?
  9. How to prepare for Drug Inspector and Assistant Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and old question papers? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector post having completed Bachelors study in Microbiology?
  11. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after having D Pharmacy qualification with 3 years experience?
  12. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam having completed B-Pharmacy this year?
  13. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  14. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  15. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  16. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector after completing B.Pharma?
  17. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
  18. B.Pharma graduate is eligible for Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and date of exam in Gujarat?
23rd September 2011, 02:22 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam having completed M.Sc. Microbiology and with 2.5 years experience in QC?

The Drug Inspector(DI) examination is generally a State Service under the Health & Family Welfare Department ,conducted by Orissa Public Service Commission(OPSC) ,Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC)as well as Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) etc.....

Qualification:

1: you should have a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy(B.Pharm) or Pharmaceutical Sciences of Medicine in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or its equivalent

2:You should have minimum eighteen months’ experience in manufacture.

3:you age should be between 21yr-35yr for general candidates.
3yr relaxation for OBC and 5yr relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

4:You should be Indian citizen

5:You will be selected on the basis of Written examination and Viva Voce

a) The written examination will consist of two papers.
The examination in Pharmacy(core subject) will be in Paper-I consisting of 200 marks.

B)General Knowledge will be in Paper-II consisting of 50 marks.

c) Then there will be the Viva-Voce Test for 25 marks.

d)Then the physical fitness test will be conducted

The syllabus of the Paper one is as follows:

1: Forensic Pharmacy

2:Manufacturing Pharmacy

3:Pharmaceutical Analysis

4:Medicinal Chemistry

5: Pharmacognesy

6:Pharmacology & Toxiology

7:Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy

8:Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education

for details syllabus visit:http://opsc.nic.in/sylla-drugin.htm
4th October 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam having completed M.Sc. Microbiology and with 2.5 years experience in QC?

Then Microbiologist r eligible for drug inspectors
4th October 2011, 02:18 PM
deepanmicro

Hi Bishwajit Giri,
microbiologist with 3 yr experience in Pharmacompany can apply for Drug Inspector job.
4th October 2011, 08:54 PM
jevirsinh

Hello friend.

for drug inspector you should have degree in pharmacy or Pharmaceutical or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university.

pharmacy degree obtained must be from PCI approved college.

Exam for drug inspector are conducted every year.
For appearing the exams go through details of UPSC exam.
Visit the official site of UPSC: www.upsc.gov.in and i am sure that will help you a lot.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts various Recruitment Exams every year.The application form can be downloaded from the official website of MPSC and can buy from designated Post Offices.
APPSC Drugs Inspector Entrance Examination is conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission. The application form can be obtained from the APPSC official website and designated Post Offices

good luck
31st December 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Iam compled msc microbiology with 3 year qc experience am i eligable for drug inspector job
2nd January 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for drug inspector exam having completed M.Sc. Medical microbiology
26th December 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc and M.Sc. Microbiology from state university CCS UNIVERSITY MEERUT APPROVED BY UGC,NAAC with
2 year experience in pharmaceutical COMPANY AM I ELIGIBLE FOR DRUG INSPECTOR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?