8th October 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?

I'm an NRI student & want coaching in your institute for EAMCET preparation. I'll be completing my 12th in Dammam &in March but the EAMCET is in May.......hope I can score v well in EAMCET after taking coaching for a month in your institute. Is this possible? What are the rules?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra
  2. Which is the best Coaching Institute to take Long Term Coaching for EAMCET and AIEEE Exams?
  3. Procedure for joining NTPC and eligibility criteria?
  4. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders
  7. Which institute in Vizag are offering EAMCET short term coaching? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. Is there any free coaching available for IAS exam? Procedure to get admission in the coaching institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure for joining Engineering colleges in Bangalore through EAMCET?
  11. List of coaching centers in Chandigarh and their admission procedure for GPAT exam coaching?
  12. Eligibility for AP EMCET 2016
  13. What is the procedure followed for joining NASA school?
  14. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for joining CBI course in Chennai?
  16. Will I be able to crack IES with a good rank without joining Coaching? How should I proceed towards my preparation?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for joining school of planing and architecture?
  18. Procedure to take admission in KSOU B.Tech? Which study center is good for joining in the course?
11th February 2012, 05:50 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?

The eligibility criteria for EAMCET in India is given below :
1. The candidate must be an Indian.
2. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
3. A age limit of 17 to 25 years is required.
2nd March 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria and admission procedure for joining EAMCET coaching in April?

ya i have some doubt ?unfortunately i have choosen bi.p.c now i remember that it is hard to me.so i have any route to choose engg branch like c.s.e
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?