28th April 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam if I got 70% in 12th and failed in one exam?

Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam if I got 70% in 12th and failed in one exam? Can someone please let me know the complete eligibility criteria which is followed for the exam? When we can apply for EAMCET exam for current year? Awaiting to get a reply soon. Thanks.

10th May 2015, 12:43 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam if I got 70% in 12th and failed in one exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam if I got 70% in 12th and failed in one exam? Can someone please let me know the complete eligibility criteria which is followed for the exam? When we can apply for EAMCET exam for current year? Awaiting to get a reply soon. Thanks.

You can apply only if you have passed the exam by giving the exam again but you will need to get solve this problem before your entrance exam any how.

Eligibility is as follow

1. Candidates must have completed their 17 years of age

2. He should belong to Andhra pradesh

3. Must have atleast 45% marks

Application forms are given every year in the month of February
29th May 2015, 06:06 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam if I got 70% in 12th and failed in one exam?

The full form of EAMCET is Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. So as you can understand that the candidates who want to appear for EAMCET are targeting graduation in Engineering, Agriculture or Medical Stream. So to be eligible to apply for graduation you must have cleared all your subjects in class 12. Even if you fail in one subject in class 11 or 12 you will not be considered eligible for getting admitted in graduation. The same rule applies for any entrance examination that you are willing to give to get admitted in a graduation course. In EAMCET you need to provide a cleared certificate of class 10 and 12 when you apply online. Wherefrom will you provide the certificate of 12th standard. So you will be blocked at the beginning only. In my opinion first study very hard and clear the subjects of class 12. Then immediately apply for EAMCET. You will not be facing an issue.
5th May 2017, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I have paid my fees for EAMCET exam but I fail in one exam of 12 class what should I do now??
26th May 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I failed in a subject inc 12th standard when i see inter result there is no rank i wrote my supplementary very well can i eligible for attend counselling in eamcet
8th June 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in one subject in 2 and supplementary too am I eligible to study degree
12th April 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Any problem to write eamcet examination if I got 80 percentage in all subjects except chemistry but I failed in chemistry subject
2nd May 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 12th standard I got 808 marks in second year but one subject 2b Fail...my eamcet marks 47 ..but my rank doesn't showing...after complete my supply ...my rank in eamcet is shown are not????
13th April 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 12th standard I got 808 marks in second year but one subject 2b Fail...my eamcet marks 47 ..but my rank doesn't showing...after complete my supply ...my rank in eamcet is shown are not????
19th April 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 80 pecent in inter but I have failed in one subject the n what should I do for eamcet
24th April 2019, 08:14 PM
preethipg

Hi,
It is mandatory to clear all the papers of 12th to join Engineering course.
You can appear for CET and before joining the course, you should make sure that you are clearing all the papers.
Otherwise you are supposed to wait for a year to take up again
1st July 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got good marks in eamcet but i am failed in one subject in inter board exam?. So, can i eligible for eamcet in any counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?