8th October 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the Entrance Exam to join Actuary course being a candidate having completed B.Com course with 48%?

I am A Bcom Graduate,with 48 percent , can I take the entrance test for actuary

16th December 2012, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the Entrance Exam to join Actuary course being a candidate having completed B.Com course with 48%?

I am aged 54 now. Presently I am working in Regional Rural Bank as a Branch Manager
I am MBA graduate and having two years experience in Corporate Insurance Executive for my Bank
Can I do the Acturial course through distance Mode. Please reply to my e mail id "[email protected]"
23rd February 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the Entrance Exam to join Actuary course being a candidate having completed B.Com course with 48%?

Can I do actuary course with a ca course?
18th May 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for entrance exam of actuary course,i got 45% mark in B.Com
i have already cleared ca entarance
22nd December 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

17th July 2014, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i have completed graduation with bio streem... So m i eligible to sit in actuaries intrance examination or nt...
9th September 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I am MBA finance with 60% b.com with 50% m.com with 48% 10 2 with 48%. P.G diploma in banking finance with 50%. Am I eligible for actuay statistic
19th January 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes u can try for bank clerks and staff selection commission graduate level exam and also for SSC inter level clerk exam also.
15th December 2015, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from commerce stream i scored 43% .what course do you suggest me that i can do in actuarial institute? Please advice m confused..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?