7th February 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Arts student want to be Pilot, is that possible?

Passed 12ith with arts stream and i want to become a pilot. arts stream qualification wanted to be a pilot.

11th February 2014, 02:17 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Arts student want to be Pilot, is that possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Passed 12ith with arts stream and i want to become a pilot. arts stream qualification wanted to be a pilot.

We appreciate your aspiration to become a Pilot. But, You're Ineligible to become a Pilot. Only Science stream backgrounds candidates are eligible to become a Pilot.

It's Mandatory the candidate should be studied Physics and Mathematics a Compulsory subject in 12th Standard.

So, Being a Arts stream candidate your not eligible for Pilot course. But, You can make your career brighter by apply higher degree courses like,
  • Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
  • Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
  • Charted Accountant of India
  • Cost and Work Accountant of India
11th February 2014, 10:21 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in a Pilot,and to join in the defence force right after completed +2 is by writing the entrance exam for it.There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India and for candidates to join in different forces and there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for those exams.

As per the qualification of yours as you have completed +2 the exam which you could opt for is the NDA Exam and this exam is being conducted for candidates to join in for the post of defence.NDA offers candidates to join in forces such as:
  • Indian Army
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air Force

# The candidate who is appearing for the exam should have a Citizenship in India.

# The Martial Status needed for the exam is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate.

# The age limit needed for the exam is 16 1/2-19 years of age.

# For joining in Indian Army the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

# In the case of joining in Indian Navy or Air Force you need to have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics a subjects.

# The candidate apart from all these above criteria should be Eligible for the exam.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria needed for the exam then you can apply for the NDA Exam

You can apply for the exam in 2 modes:

>> ONLINE

>> OFFLINE

For more info check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th September 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the Requirements and qualification to become a flight crew relation manager?
30th December 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

This is Samiran Dey from Kolkata, I have completed 10 2 with bio-science in 2013 with (Mathematics, Chemistry & Biology) as my main subject. means I don't have physics as a main subject, Physics was my optional subject in my Higher secondary exam. My Physics marks also was not applicable. Am I eligible for commercial pilot training & if I'm eligible then what is the process to become a pilot?
9th May 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

My name is akash i am from punjab I have completed 10+2 with arts in 2017 with (pol sci and history English Punjabi Hindi ) my main subject means I don't have physics as a main subject, Am I eligible for commercial pilot training & if I'm eligible then what is the process to become a pilot?
30th May 2017, 09:24 PM
Harshal R. Umathe

Yes ,

It can be possible to become pilot for art students .

You can take admission in institution which provided training of pilot .

Reputed college take their entrance examination on the basis of which they can give the admissions .
15th November 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

What subject is an art student to study for pilot
8th September 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i become pilot as i have completed my 12th in arts stream?
6th October 2020, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I really want to become a successful pilot but am not that great in maths and physics so which stream should i choose in 11th class? Will there be any problem if i take any other stream accept PCM?
9th June 2021, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I really want to know that can a arts student become pilot and i passed with the science stream with main subject physics chemistry in 12th standard after that i choose arts with mathematics honour... Can i become pilot?
15th June 2021, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I have taken Geography , Economics , Mathematics with an instrumental subject Tabla in 11-12 grade... So Can I persue my dream to be a pilot?! I was a little weak in chemistry that's why I chose arts ... And our school doesn't provide us commerce line ... Can I become a Pilot?!
7th July 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I took arts in my 11.12th grade and now I really want to pursue aviation courses .. is that possible ?
18th July 2022, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Arts graduated student admisson for pilot training possible?
1st January 2023, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm an art student with geography, mathematics, economics and elective mathematics. Can I become a pilot? And with a grade of 14.
11th April 2023, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Pls I'm art student and I want to study aviation an o don't have geography what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?