9th May 2014, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for M.Com after graduating with 50% marks in B.Com

I am a graduate with 50% marks in b.com pass from distance learning d.u? How to apply for m.com?

9th May 2014, 01:08 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can i apply for M.Com after graduating with 50% marks in B.Com

It is good that you have completed your Graduation in B.Com with 50% of marks and looking for joining M.Com course.

No direct admission will be given for the candidates to join M.Com course.

Instead, the candidate has to apply for the respective Entrance Exam being conducted by universities and depending upon the performance in the Entrance Exam, you can get admission for M.Com course in the respective college.

Try to apply for the Entrance Exams for which you will be considered as a local candidate. Then there is a scope for you to get admission in top college.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it and make sure that you are going to join this course in a college where there are good academic standards.

Then only you can get good subject knowledge and there is a scope for you to enhance communication skills.

Scoring 50% of marks in enough to be eligible for the Entrance Exam.

One more course that you can join in Post Graduation level is MBA.

There are good job opportunities for the candidates who have completed MBA course in plenty of business sectors.

Make most out of the course that you join. Then your career will be fruitful.

Wish you all the best.
9th May 2014, 02:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate with 50% marks in b.com pass from distance learning d.u? How to apply for m.com?
Yes Off course you're eligible for M.Com course. But, you're not eligible to get admission for M.Com course through regular. Because, Only graduation through registered university/Institution are eligible to get admission for M.Com course through regular mode. Since, you have completed B.Com course through distance mode. So, you can't get admission for M.Com course through regular mode. You can get admission for M.Com course through distance mode. There are lot of University and Institution which offers M.Com course through distance mode. There is no minimum marks required for distance mode and you can directly get admission for M.Com course through distance mode. You can directly visit the Institution/University and Collect the admission application from the administrative office.

M.Com Colleges through Distance Mode:-
  • Bharathiar University
  • Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University
  • Kakatiya University
  • Karnataka State Open University
  • Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
  • Madurai Kamaraj University
  • Mahatma Gandhi University
  • Osmania University
  • Sri Venkateswara University
9th May 2014, 07:50 PM
Yogita Mandale

I am a graduate with 50% marks in b.com pass from collage? How to apply for m.com?
12th May 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate with 50% marks in b.com pass from school of open learning d.u? How to apply for m.com regular?
26th November 2020, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

I have get 38%in b.com am i eligible to get admission in m.com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?