24th October 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing last year of B.Com?

i am studying in last year bcom. can i eligible for mba entaranace test to be held in feb. 2012?

26th April 2012, 09:13 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing last year of B.Com?

Yes of course , while pursing final year of degree course you are eligible to apply for MBA Entrance examination .

MBA Stands for Master of Business Administration and this course is divided into four semesters . The duration of course of 2 years .

To apply for MBA course , the candidate should have to completed graduate degree with any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their examination . To get admission in the candidate need to appear for MBA entrance examination . Various institutions conducting various entrance exam for MBA course . Some of top entrance examination in MBA is CAT , MAT examination.

CAT Stands for Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management Once in a year and this year notification was not declared yeat . But the notification will be publish in the month of August or Sept in the official website of CAT .

To apply for CAT examination , the candidate need to completed graduate degree from a recognized Institution and the candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination and 45% aggregate marks for reserved categories . Those who are pursing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination .

Selection Procedure of this examination :- Written exam , Group Discussion and Personal Interview .

Another top examination is MAT examination . MAT Stands for Management of Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by All India Management Association four times in a year . May notification was already published and last date for receipt of application was also already closed. The examination will be held on 06 / May / 12 and 12 / 05 /12 .

To apply for MAT examination , the candidate need to completed graduate degree from a recognized Institution and Those who are pursing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination .

So , according to the eligibility criteria final year candidates are eligible to apply for MBA examination .
26th April 2012, 09:42 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing last year of B.Com?

Yes while pursuing final year of you are eligible to MBA entrance exam.

MBA stands for Master of Business Adminstration. The duration of course is 2 years.
And the course divided into 4 semsters.

Eligibility criteria of MBA:

you can having a graduation with any stream from a recognized university.

In graduation 50% to be eligible for some of the entrance exam.

The basis of performance in the entrance tests like

CAT

MAT

GMAT

CAT stands for common Adminstration test.

MAT examination will be
held on 06 / May / 12
and 12 / 05 /12

all the best.
1st June 2012, 01:40 AM
Radhakrishna143

Yes while pursuing final year of you are eligible
to MBA entrance exam. MBA stands for Master of Business Adminstration.
The duration of course is 2 years.
And the course divided into 4 semsters. Eligibility criteria of MBA: you can having a graduation with any stream
from a recognized university. In graduation 50% to be eligible for some of the
entrance exam. The basis of performance in the entrance tests
like CAT MAT GMAT CAT stands for common Adminstration test. MAT examination will be
held on 06 / May / 12
and 12 / 05 /12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?