9th October 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to fill the forms after doing BSc biology and MBA?

hello...i did b.sc (Biology) & did MBA & i want to join army so am i eligible for filling any forms ???

5th July 2016, 03:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to fill the forms after doing BSc biology and MBA?

Yes, you can appear for CDS entrance examination. CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

To join Indian Army the eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and age between 19-24 years. Only unmarried and physically fit candidates can appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in both stages of examination eligible for recruitment in Indian Army. The two stages are written and Service Selection Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?