31st July 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

MBA after B.Sc(General Biology) is a good option? Will it be easy or tough to do?

Helo,i m in 3dr year doing bsc in general boilogy.i m planing to do mba after graduation.is it right dicision for me?if it is,than what subject i should prefer for doing mba? And how much easy or tough will be for me to do mba? And what will be my future after doing mba?which colleges i can perfer? Please help me sir...

11th December 2014, 01:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: MBA after B.Sc(General Biology) is a good option? Will it be easy or tough to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Helo,i m in 3dr year doing bsc in general boilogy.i m planing to do mba after graduation.is it right dicision for me?if it is,than what subject i should prefer for doing mba? And how much easy or tough will be for me to do mba? And what will be my future after doing mba?which colleges i can perfer? Please help me sir...
Whatever your educational background is, you can do MBA after graduation. However, If you have studied Mathematics subject
at graduation level then it gives some advantages. Since, you belong from science stream so you have to face some troubles to learn the subjects like, Accounting, costing, Operations Research and financial management papers. But, being a student you have to learn everything.

MBA course have good scope in both the Government and Private sectors as well. You can get Managerial or executive level jobs after completing MBA degree. However, doing MBA with technical courses is added advantage to get job with high salary package. You may get various jobs based on your MBA specialization like, Human Resource manager, Marketing manager, Finance Manager.

Colleges Offering MBA Course:
10th April 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA after B.Sc(General Biology) is a good option? Will it be easy or tough to do?

Sir i am in simple graduation in biology now i m in indian army. So that i also advance my education with mba. Now which subject can support in my feature. Please, help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?