17th March 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How can B.Sc Agriculture student appear for CFTRI exam?

i am a student of b.sc agriculture and i want to appear the cftri exams.hw can i go for the exams

17th March 2011, 11:06 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can B.Sc Agriculture student appear for CFTRI exam?

The eligibility criteria is that you should have a bachelors degree(BSc) with engineering,Agriculture or Technology.

So since you have done BSc in Agriculture you are eligible for the post.

The forms can be obtained by paying 500 Rs through DD in favour of Director, CFTRI, Mysore(Self addressed stamp of 30 Rs)

The last date of receipt of forms is 1st week of June.

Another process is that you can download the forms from their official website called www.cftri.com. After downloading you need to fill up and send to the address (Director, CFTRI, Mysore - 570 020)

DD should be attached with the form.
18th March 2011, 10:06 AM
cricket007
Banned

CFTRI Mysore M.Sc. Food Technology admissions

Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) Mysore
Applications are invited for 2 year M.Sc. (Food Technology) Degree Course of the University of Mysore.

Eligibility Criteria :
Bachelor Degree in Science with Chemistry /Biochemistry as one of the subjects or Agriculture/ Engineering / Technology. Mathematics as one of the subjects in Plus 2 / PUC / Higher Secondary level or at Degree level is compulsory for admission
55% in optional subjects of B.Sc. pass course (50% for SC/ST category) 50% for B.Sc. (Hons.) course (45% for SC/ST category) Minimum second class for Agriculture/Engineering/ Technology.

Entrance / Aptitude Test :
Students who meet the eligibility criteria are required to take an entrance / aptitude test which will be held at Mysore and New Delhi .

Reservation* : For SC/ST - Applicable for admission to the course as per the Government Orders in this regard. For persons with physical disabilities - Applicable for admission to the course as per the Government Orders in this regard.

Candidates claiming reservation under the specific category are to provide attested documents as proof in support of their claims.

Those who have appeared for final year examination and expect to get stipulated marks or class can also apply. Marks/ Grades of all the years of qualifying degree examination should reach this office as soon as possible,

For Application Form & the Prospectus, please send DD for Rs.500/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of Director, CFTRI, Mysore, along with a self-addressed stamped (Rs.30/-) envelope (size 30 x 25 cm) to the Director, CFTRI, Mysore -570 020.

This information is available at our website www.cftri.com. The application forms can be downloaded from the website and the duly completed application form in all respect may please be sent to the Director, CFTRI, Mysore - 570 020 along with a DD for Rs.500. 00 (non-refundable) drawn in favour of Director, CFTRI, Mysore, on or before June 4, 2007. Applications Issued are not transferable. The Institute shall not be held responsible for any postal delay or otherwise. Any dispute arising out of the said admission, the Civil Court, Mysore, only shall have the jurisdiction.
18th March 2011, 12:28 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria is that you should have a bachelors degree(BSc) with engineering,Agriculture or Technology.
So since you have done BSc in Agriculture you are eligible for the post.
The forms can be obtained by paying 500 Rs through DD in favour of Director, CFTRI, Mysore(Self addressed stamp of 30 Rs)
The last date of receipt of forms is 1st week of June.
Another process is that you can download the forms from their official website called www.cftri.com. After downloading you need to fill up and send to the address (Director, CFTRI, Mysore - 570 020)
DD should be attached with the form
11th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech (Agricultural engineering),How can I get admission to food engineering department?
11th April 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to food engineering department through cftri exam??
17th April 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i am student of B.Sc food science and don't have math can i get admission in M.Sc at CFTRI
19th April 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE INTAKE CAPACITY AT CFTRI IN MSC.
21st April 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Sc Horticulture and don't have maths can I get admission in M.Sc at CFTRI
30th May 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Sc Fisheries and don,t have math can i get admission in M.Sc at CFTRI
29th August 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

After B.F.Sc is there any chance of admission in M.Sc. food tech in this institute.
28th July 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm having the degree Bsc(Hons) community sciences, am I eligible to appear for CFTRI exam?
28th July 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Bsc (Hons) community science degree holders are eligible for CFTRI exam?
18th July 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my question is , after 2nd puc science to join cftri bsc (pcm) is most important or bsc in agricultural is most important , in these two degree which one is the most important please answer sir because I am interested to join this cftri after my graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?