19th July 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical course in Government college after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical course in Government college after completion of diploma in computer engineering? Can you please provide me with the details on the same soon? Procedure to get the admission in the best college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  3. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to do aeronautics engineering after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  6. Will I get admission in government aeronautical engineering college after passing diploma in computer engineering
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
  11. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  12. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  16. Can I take admission in Aeronautical engineering after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  17. Can I get into government college of Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma 3rd year?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in any Government college being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
22nd July 2017, 08:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical course in Government college after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

No, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course in government college after completion of your Diploma in Computer Engineering course from a recognised board. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from a recognised institution are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course. So, being a Diploma holder in Computer Engineering, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?