19th January 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?

How to take admission in aeronautical engineering after diploma in computer science.please sir tell me the complete procedure what should i do next to join aeronautical engineering after the completion of diploma.
PLEASE SIR

YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE.

THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  4. What is the procedure to get a seat in Aeronautical College while studying computer science in diploma
  5. Can I take admission in Aeronautical engineering after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  6. Is it possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  10. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  13. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  14. Procedure for getting admission into 4 years Degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech for Diploma in CSE last semester student? How can I apply for an entrance exam?
  16. Can I get admission in Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after completing computer diploma? What can I do to get admission?
  17. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
19th January 2016, 07:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?

No, you cannot join in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science. Only candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering or 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course. Diploma holders can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process. So, being a Diploma holder in Computer Science, you are not eligible to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?