30th June 2012, 06:06 PM
Divya rastogi

Am i eligible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 58.6% in 12th with non medical?

I scored 58.6% in 10+2 in 2011 with non-medical (comp.sci.) & after that i had dropped one year so can you plz tell me that may i eligible to get admission in b.tech? & which university will be best for me in delhi ncr for full time course.How can i get admission in b.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in a government college after scoring 586 in SC category and 10500 in general
  2. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  4. Am i eligible for MNC after scoring 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech
  5. Will I be eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET?
  6. Am I eligible to get hired in IT company after scoring 58% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  7. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  8. Am i eligible to get a job at TCS after scoring 64% in B.Tech, 58% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester -- [New]
  10. Which are the companies for which I am eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 57% in 12th
  11. In which good college can I get in Bangalore for MBA after scoring 586.5 composite score and 65.6 percentile
  12. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  13. Am I eligible for GATE after scoring 58% in 10th and 71% in 12th
  14. Admission in DAV college for BSc after scoring 67% in 12th medical?
  15. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  16. Am I eligible for MBBS and BHMS after scoring 53% in 12th boards and 53% in PCB? Which all medical courses am I eligible for?
  17. Am I eligible for IT company after scoring 49% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  18. Can a student appear for medical exam after doing B.Tech in India?
16th July 2015, 12:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 58.6% in 12th with non medical?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Bachelor of Technology.

The eligibility to get the admission in the engineering college is candidate must have passed the 10 2 from the recognised board with PCM as the main subject.

So you are eligible to get the admission in the private institute. To get the admission in the government colleges you need to appear in the JEE examination conducted by the CBSE for the admission in the IIT, NIT,IIIT etc..... or you can also apply in the state government entrance examination.

To qualify in the entrance examination you need to have the best knowledge of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics upto 10 2.

The application form are available in the month of January and the examination are conducted mainly in the April and May.

So you are eligible to get the admission.
16th July 2015, 12:53 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 58.6% in 12th with non medical?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the engineering colleges with 58% marks in the 10 2 board examination and a year gap.

You can apply for the JEE examination conducted by the CBSE for the admission in the government college.

The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance. You need to score better marks in the Mains to get the admission.

You can also apply for the state government entrance examination.

You can get the admission in the private institutions also but must take the admission in the AICTE approved colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?