26th May 2016, 01:26 PM
kavya k nair

Am I eligible to get admission for genetic engineering in government colleges in Pune after completion of 12th with 80% marks?

I have completed my 12th and secured 80% in hsc and 87% in ssc. I am interested in doing genetic engineering will i get admissions in government college in Pune? what more eligibility should i have for the same course?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  2. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  3. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  4. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  5. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  8. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  9. List of colleges for Genetic Engineering in Pune, India?
  10. List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges?
  11. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  12. Is it possible for me to do B.Sc Genetic Engineering right after 12th completion?
  13. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  14. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  15. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  16. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  17. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  18. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
26th May 2016, 07:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for genetic engineering in government colleges in Pune after completion of 12th with 80% marks?

Yes definitely you are eligible to get admission in Genetic Engineering course in any college of Pune but for that you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by Pune University.

Admission will be given to you on the basis of rank obtained by you in the entrance exam. Age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved categories.
26th May 2016, 08:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for genetic engineering in government colleges in Pune after completion of 12th with 80% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Genetic engineering in government colleges in Pune after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 80% marks from a Government recognised institution.

To get admission in Genetic engineering course in government colleges in pune, you must have to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examination conduted by Maharashtra Government.

If you qualify and secure good rank in the entrance examination, by participating in the counselling process, you can get a seat in Government college in Pune.
23rd April 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Which agricultural college is best for me as compare between Pune and Kolhapur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?