24th May 2016, 11:28 PM
murthaiah

Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS if I have taken 42000 rank in EAMCET?

I got 42000 rank in EAMCET with NCC B certificate and BC B .can i get a seat in MBBS??? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon on the same. Please guide me with the complete information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MBBS course under Management quota in AP being a candidate having scored 65% in 10+2 and a rank of 66177 in EAMCET? Last date to get admission for this course?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 111 marks in EAMCET?
  3. Can I get admission in SRM Chennai after scoring 42000 in SRMEE? Which branch can I get?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Osmania University if secured 2560 rank in EAMCET being a BC-C female candidate?
  5. How can I get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh under AU region?
  6. How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET-MBBS being a 23 years old BC-E candidate?
  8. Can I get admission in IPU after scoring 42000 rank?
  9. Chances for admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 EAMCET rank?
  10. Marks required in EAMCET to get admission a MBBS seat?
  11. What is the cutoff rank of EAMCET in special category of CAF for admission in MBBS course in Government college and Cat A and Cat B of private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any chance to get admission in Pharmacy after scoring 37 marks in EAMCET? Am I eligible for Pharmacy? Can I get admission without qualifying for EAMCET?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Andhra Pradesh if secured 932 rank in EAMCET-Medical?
  14. Can I get BAMS free seat in top college? after scoring 42000 in EAMCET
  15. How can I prepare to score good marks in EAMCET MBBS by myself?
  16. Can BDS students write EAMCET 2016 exam? Certificates that has to be produced during counselling?
  17. Can I get a seat in VIT after scoring 42000 rank?
  18. Chances of admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 in EAMCET?
28th May 2016, 11:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS if I have taken 42000 rank in EAMCET?

No, you are not eligible to get admission for doing MBBS course after getting 42000 rank in EAMCET examination.

As there are only 6200 medical seats under EAMCET, by securing 42000 rank, you cannot get admission in MBBS course.

But, you can get admission in other medical courses like BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BVSc, B.Pharmacy, etc., based on your EAMCET examination rank.

Having a NCC B certificate is an added advantage for you but, your EAMCET examination rank is very high, so, you are not eligible to get admission for doing MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?