19th June 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in polytechnic government college if I have taken 1086 rank?

Sir/Mam,

My sc rank is 1086 ,girl rank is 436 in polytechmiv group k 2016 so can i get government college? Can you please let me know the cut off marks required for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  2. Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible?
  3. Can i get admission in Government polytechnic with 5813 rank in Delhi Polytechnic?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  5. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E in Aerospace engineering after completion of polytechnic course?
  7. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 5838 SC rank in JEXPO?
  8. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college having 9000 JEXPO rank?
  9. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  10. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 20418 rank in Delhi Polytechnic CET being a SC candidate?
  11. What can I do to get a government polytechnic college with rank of 20772?
  12. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  13. Can I get admission in government aided Polytechnic college if secured 55000 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 31557 Open rank in UP Polytechnic Entrance Test?
  15. In which stream I will get admission to study in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 13691 General rank and 650 Girl rank in JEECUP?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  17. Can I get admission in Government Polytechnic College in Kolkata with JEXPO General rank of 26521 and female General rank of 3885?
  18. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
27th June 2016, 08:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in polytechnic government college if I have taken 1086 rank?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Government polytechnic college if you have secured 1086 rank in polytechnic entrance examination.

The seat allotment not only depends on the rank but also it depends upon the category of the candidate. A candidate belonging to SC category having higher rank can get admission in top colleges when compared to candidates having good rank in General category.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you belong to SC category and your rank in 1086 in polytechnic entrance examination, so, there are maximum chances of getting admission for you in Government Polytechnic College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?