24th May 2016, 11:23 PM
sonu jambhulkar

Am I eligible to do B.E in Aerospace engineering after completion of polytechnic course?

hellow sir,
l have to do my B.E in aerospace field but I am studying in polytechnic if I can do so please guide me my email? Can you please let me know the right information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  2. What kind of jobs are available after completion of Aerospace Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  4. How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  6. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  7. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  8. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  9. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get job in ISRO after completion of B.Tech Aerospace Engineering? Do we need to complete masters degree for it?
  12. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completion of BE in Automobile Engineering?
  13. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  14. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?
  16. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to do MS in MIT after completion of aerospace engineering in Coimbatore?
  18. Am I eligible to study in IIT for Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering after studying B.Tech in Computer Science?
25th May 2016, 12:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E in Aerospace engineering after completion of polytechnic course?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.E in Aerospace Engineering after completion of your Polytechnic course. As Polytechnic course is of three years duration. You can get direct admission in second year of B.E course and there is no need to study B.E first year.

To get lateral admission in B.E course, you must have to pass the LEET examination and participate in counselling process accoridng to your rank, the counselling committe will allot a seat according to your rank in the college which you are eligible for admission in B.E course.
25th May 2016, 06:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E in Aerospace engineering after completion of polytechnic course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonu jambhulkar View Post
hellow sir,
l have to do my B.E in aerospace field but I am studying in polytechnic if I can do so please guide me my email? Can you please let me know the right information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thanks!
Those candidates who have completed diploma in Aerospace Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?