19th March 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?

Hello everyone,

Here I am asking sir that I am passed
10th with 80% mark then I can study Diploma
in Aeronautical Engineering?

Kindly tell me about this. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  6. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  7. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  9. Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  13. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  14. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  15. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  17. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
21st March 2015, 11:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?

Yes, you can surely get admission but you have to appear for a polytechnic entrance exam. 10th is the minimum qualification required for this entrance exam and the rank obtained in the exam will decide the college in which you will get admission.

If you are aiming for Government polytechnic then try to be very well prepared for the exam because only top rank holders will be able to secure a seat in Government college. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance and don't worry about admission because it will be based on merit of the entrance exam.
22nd May 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?

HELLO SIR I M PASS WITH 70% MARKS CAN I GET ADMISSION IN GOV. POLY. AND SIR HOW MUCH MARKS REQURIED FOR ADMISSION IN GOV. POLY. IN AERONOTICAL DIPLOMA . PLS ANS. SOON SIR
22nd May 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I M PASS WITH 70% MARKS CAN I GET ADMISSION IN GOV. POLY. AND SIR HOW MUCH MARKS REQURIED FOR ADMISSION IN GOV. POLY. IN AERONOTICAL DIPLOMA . PLS ANS. SOON SIR
25th June 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l can't give any entrance exam . In 10th I got 85%, so l could addmission in GOV college, yes or no.
4th September 2019, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

I had credit in my exams and but the was not good so I want to ask if I can get a seat at government polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?