22nd August 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write GATE exam if I am a pre final year student? I am an electrical student

i am a pre final year student.am i eligible to wrie gate exam?.when it starts?.as an electrical student how i prepare for the gate exam?.give some tips to me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  2. Can I apply for GATE after M.Sc. in Biochemistry?
  3. If any subjects is pending to be passed ,then the student is eligible to write the GATE exam?
  4. Eligibility for GATE for student of 3rd year B.Tech, 54% marks in 12th standard and from SC category?
  5. Can a chemical engineering student write PSU exam? From where to buy the form? Which exams to write other than GATE?
  6. How should I prepare for GATE? I am a final year electrical engineering student
  7. Can I write GATE exam after 2 years of completing my final year engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Agricultural Sciences?
  9. Can I apply for GATE if I am a pre final year student?
  10. How to get a job in IES if I am a B.Tech final year student
  11. Can I apply for custom exam if I am a pre final year electrical engineering student
  12. Am I eligibile to appear in GATE in the final year of B.Sc(IT)?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard? -- [New]
  14. Am i eligible to write NA AC test? I am a final year B.E student
  15. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to write IAS exam if I am a B.E student
  17. Minimum educational qualifications required to write SSC exam? Are final year students eligible to write this exam?
  18. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a final year student
20th December 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write GATE exam if I am a pre final year student? I am an electrical student

i am a prefinal year student studing electrical eng...Can i appear for a gate exam? if yes what are the steps i should take to secure a good marks??????????????
20th December 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write GATE exam if I am a pre final year student? I am an electrical student

what are the steps i should taketo secure good marks??????now i am aprfinal year student.......electrical department
22nd December 2012, 11:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a pre final year student.am i eligible to wrie gate exam?.when it starts?.as an electrical student how i prepare for the gate exam?.give some tips to me

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.This exam conduct for M-Tech course , PHD course and PSU Exams .

The educational qualification for GATE Exam are - Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent OR Bachelor’s degree holders in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Electronics/ followed by qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE OR Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture/Design (for M Des program only) OR Master’s degree holders in Physics with Electronics/Instrumentation (for M Tech programs).

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply here maximum time.There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.GATE score is valid for TWO years.There is no marks criteria.

Sorry to sat that pre final year student are NOT eligible for This year GATE exam.Only final year and pass out batch are eligible for 2013 GATE exam.

For preparation of GATE exam as an Electrical Engineering department , you should follow below given books names-

GATE Electrical Engineering: Topic Wise Solved Papers (2000 - 2012)
by
GKP

GATE Electrical Engineering Solved Papers
by
Manish Purbey
Publisher: arihant
25th June 2013, 01:26 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Yes, of course you are eligible to attend the GATE examination as you are in your pre final year of your graduate degree.

* I would recommend you to cover your entire syllabus that you have learnt during your graduate studies as the syllabus for the examination is the graduate's course.

* You may even get some books like, arihant's publications for referring the previous year question papers and model papers and mock tests.

Best wishes :-)
3rd July 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in pre-final year of my UG course. Can I apply for gate exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?