8th September 2013, 03:32 PM
Binay patra

Am I eligible to get any loan? I have scored 64% in JEE

i am a atech stdnt(eee) of vry poor family.60000 is my rank jee.64% in hs.am i eligable to get any loan

30th April 2016, 12:07 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Am I eligible to get any loan? I have scored 64% in JEE

You are eligible for loan to study Engineering,but you need to apply for Loan in any of the private banks or Government to get sanctioned loan.

Your marks is good your rank will not be a problem but there are different other criterias that bank look upon before sanctioning loan amount

It is important to maintain a decent Percentage all through out your academic career that is marks in Secondary,Higher Secondary,as it will be a consideration point while sanctioning your loan amount.Apart from your academic career such as Good character certificate,school certificate all should be best to get consider for loan.
But along with there is one harsh truth which probably no one will mention you formally but i will mention it as i honestly want to help you,in order to get a loan it is necessary that you atleast have something to mortgage about or else a Guaranter who can take Guaranty of your loan amount ,a good economic condition of your father is necessary so that in case you fail to repay your father can repay it,banks look upon all these factors but your academic career qualification are important as well.
If you have any property to mortgage then it is easy to get the loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?