23rd May 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Mechanical stream after scoring 46 marks in JEE?

i have scored 46 in jee and have a sorts qouta till distict in many games.....am i elegible for mechanical steam......???

23rd May 2013, 12:41 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Mechanical Stream after scoring 46 in JEE?

Yes,

you are eligible for Mechanical stream.for mechanical stream there are no specified eligibility criteria, eligibility criteria are same for all streams.

your admission in Mechanical branch depends on the merit of the mechanical branch of the college because admission depends on the merit of the branch.

After appearing in JEE admission in engineering college in any branch depends on the merit.admissions are based on the merit bases.if you clear Mechanical branch merit then you can get admission in mechanical branch.

you have to apply in many colleges in mechanical branch if you clear merit of any college you can get admission in mechanical branch but there is not any minimum required marks for mechanical branch.
24th May 2013, 01:58 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Mechanical stream after scoring 46 marks in JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have scored 46 in jee and have a sorts qouta till distict in many games.....am i elegible for mechanical steam......???
HI!
I am sorry to say that you will not get admission in in I.I.T after getting 46 Marks in J.E.E exam.

There is no sports quota in I.I.T.
You selection is based on your rank and your Marks.

If you want you can take admission in low ranking college.
For admission in top institute you have to reapply in this exam and qualify with good marks so that you will get admission in top college.

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?