7th March 2017, 01:32 PM
vishal2122

Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?

Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the criteria followed? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get direct admission for 3rd year civil engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  4. Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?
  5. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  6. Admission to direct BE second year after completion of diploma in civil engineering. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  10. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  11. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  13. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  14. How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  16. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  17. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for aerospace engineering in B.E after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
7th March 2017, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?

No, you are not eligible to get direct adadmission in third year of Civil Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course through lateral entry admission process. Since, you have pursued Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Computer Science Engineering course but, not in third year of Civil Engineering course.
7th March 2017, 09:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?

No, you can not get admission in third year of engineering. Diploma candidates are eligible for admission in second year of engineering through Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET is conducted by state technical university every year for admission of diploma candidates in second year of bachelor's degree in technology.

In order to apply for LEET entrance exam, a candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma. The application form for LEET is generally available from April and exam is conducted in June. You can apply for this exam and clear this exam to get admission in second year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?