21st March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?

Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course? I just heard from few of my friends. Is that true? Can you please provide me the information to proceed on the same? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  2. Is it true that we can do 3rd year directly in Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  4. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  5. How to take admission for 3rd year of Engineering being a candidate of 4th year in Diploma in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  9. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Is it possible to take admission in 3rd semester of computer engineering under diploma to degree scheme?
  11. Can I get admission in BE in 3rd year after completing diploma?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  14. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. What is the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission? I am a diploma mechanical engineering 3rd year student
  16. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  17. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  18. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
21st March 2015, 11:44 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?

It is highly impossible to get admission directly in to 3rd Year after completing diploma course. There is no possibility for any diploma students to join directly in the 3rd Year Engineering. Diploma student after qualifying in entrance exam he can get admission in 2nd Year of Engineering not directly in third Year.
22nd April 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?

Is a b.tech(part time degree from a deemed university) completed candidate can apply for CAT exam? Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?