27th March 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for aerospace engineering in B.E after completion of diploma in computer science?

Sir/Mam, I am shravani studying diploma 3rd year in CSE but I want to join Aerospace /Aeronautics engineering in BE but someone told me I am not eligible for that please give me the correct answer? Can you please give me the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  2. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  3. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  4. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  7. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  9. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  11. Am I eligible to study in IIT for Aerospace/Aeronautical engineering after studying B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
  14. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  15. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
27th March 2017, 05:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for aerospace engineering in B.E after completion of diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am shravani studying diploma 3rd year in CSE but I want to join Aerospace /Aeronautics engineering in BE but someone told me I am not eligible for that please give me the correct answer? Can you please give me the details soon? Thanks!

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for aerospace engineering in B.E after completion of diploma in computer science. Candidates who have completed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects and diploma holders in aeronautical engineering are only eligible to apply for B.E aerospace or aeronautical engineering. You can study B.E / BTech in Computer Science Engineering or B.E / BTech in Information Technology courses after completion of diploma in computer science. You can get admission in the second year of the B.E or BTech course in computer science or information technology course through lateral entry mode. For the admission, you have to appear for an entrance examination.
27th March 2017, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for aerospace engineering in B.E after completion of diploma in computer science?

No, you are not eligible to study Aeronautical /Aerospace Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized institution. Being a Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering, you are eligible to get admission in second year of B.E Computer Science Engineering course but, not in Aerospace /Aeronautical Engineering course.
29th March 2017, 11:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, Diploma in CSE candidates are not eligible for Aerospace Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Aerospace Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?