27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering and i take to admission to direct third year to civil engineering diploma . it is possible or not?? Can you please provide me the details which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for second year after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  5. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in B.E 1st year after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. Qualifications required for Lateral Entry B.Tech examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I become a Software Engineer without completing class 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do B.E after completion of diploma in electronics and engineering with 65% marks?
  16. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
27th October 2016, 08:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot take direct admission in the third year of degree engineering course after completion of diploma course in the field of engineering. You can take admission directly in the second year of engineering course through lateral scheme. But there is no provision of direct admission in the third year of engineering course after diploma course. Either you need to start fresh from the first year of engineering or need to get admission via lateral entry scheme.
27th October 2016, 03:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for third year engineering after completion of diploma course?

No, it is not possible to take direct admission for third year of engineering course after completion of your Diploma course. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of engineering course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear and qualify the LEET examination conducted by your respective state technical board to get admission in second year of four years Engineering course through lateral entry admission process.
27th October 2016, 04:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There is no direct third year admission in any diploma engineering course in any case. There is no such procedure. All you can get is second year admission in B.Tech through lateral entry exam.

Also, you can't get admission in B.Tech civil engineering on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?