2nd August 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of ITI in copa trade with 89% marks?

I am Gayatri Singh, I am completed my ITI in Copa Trade With 89%. Can I get any government job? What are the minimum criteria needed to apply for various government jobs? Can someone please provide me with the right details on this soon? Thank you!

22nd October 2017, 09:31 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of ITI in copa trade with 89% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after completing ITI (Industrial Training Institute) in COPA (Computer Operation & Programming Assistant). You can apply for job in employment areas like Offices, Computer labs, Record keeping, Computer operation, Computer workshops etc. Here below are details regarding government job options after ITI copa trade:-

Job Options after ITI in Copa Trade:-

:- Workshop assistant.

:- Trainee service desk operator.

:- Customer service operative.

:- Contact centre assistant.

:- Data entry operator.

:- Data capture operator.

:- Control operator.

:- Inbound call operator.

:- Computer operator.

>> So these are the major job options for you after completing ITI in copa trade. To apply for government job applicant must have done ITI from government recognized training institute.

>> Salary offered in above mentioned job types is from Rs:- 8,000 to Rs:- 12,000/ per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?