7th May 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get government job based on ITI course completion?

I am venkatalakshmi from bangalore. I have completed ITI in IT&ESM trade with 76%. I did not completed apprentice in any company because my trade is new one. I have experience in R-LOGIC company in 1 year. I am looking for government job now. How to get it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of ITI Copa Trade with 86% marks?
  2. What are the possibilities of getting a government job after completion of ITI Copa trade with 86% marks?
  3. Which government job I can get after completion of course from ITI?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?
  5. Government jobs related to ITI COPA
  6. How to get a government job after doing IT and E.S.M from Government ITI?
  7. How may I get a government job after completion of ITI from a private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of ITI electronics based job in Railways or any other government jobs?
  9. How to get a government job after doing IT and E.S.M from Government ITI?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?
  11. Is there any job available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma?
  12. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government job after completion of BDS?
  15. What should I do to get a government job after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed course?
  16. Is it possible to get government job in ITI trade COPA? Minimum qualification required to apply for the job?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  18. What are the various government jobs which are based on Biology? Which government job to apply after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?
10th May 2017, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get government job based on ITI course completion?

Mostly you can get job as tradesman in most of the PSU companies. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and skill test. Just keep track and notification and apply according to it.

There are many PSUs like GAIL, BHEL, SAIL, NTPC, etc, which are looking for ITI candidates with required experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?