8th February 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job exams after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

Govt jobs are asking 3 year diploma but i completed diploma in 2years in lateral after 12th standard..am i eligible to attend those exams? What is the minimum criteria is followed? Can someone please answer me soon on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  3. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  4. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for central government job after completion of 4 years part time diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
  9. Is there any vacancy for getting railway or any government job after completion of diploma in CSE?
  10. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  11. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  16. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
8th February 2016, 10:48 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job exams after completion of diploma course?

Yes. You are definitely eligible for government exams after completion of diploma.

First I want to clear you that 2 years diploma after 12th or ITI is same as 3 years diploma & it considers as full time diploma course like other candidates do after 10th.

You completed diploma after 12th by lateral entry which is 3 years duration diploma course.
So, don't think about it. Just focus on preparation of exams for government jobs after diploma.
9th February 2016, 01:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job exams after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Govt jobs are asking 3 year diploma but i completed diploma in 2years in lateral after 12th standard..am i eligible to attend those exams? What is the minimum criteria is followed? Can someone please answer me soon on this? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible for government sector exam like Staff Selection Commission exam.

SSC Combined Matric Prelims exam:-

(a) Lower Division Clerks in Ministries/Departments

(b) Stenographer Grade 'D' in Ministries/Departments

(c) Stenographer Grade 'C' in Ministries/Departments

But your age should be below 27 years.
7th November 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed diploma in computer technology now I am in 3rd year degree in information technology may I have eligible to IBPS gov exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?