18th April 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture?

What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can start applying for? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete details as soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma Holder in Agriculture?
  3. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?
  4. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
  5. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  6. Job opportunities for Agriculture Diploma holder?
  7. Job opportunities and prospects of studying Diploma in Agriculture course?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Government jobs and their exams for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  11. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  12. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  14. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  15. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  16. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  17. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  18. What are the job opportunities available in government after completion of diploma in fashion designing?
19th April 2016, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can start applying for? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete details as soon as possible? Thanks!
After completion diploma in Agriculture Engineering, you can do government jobs like Group D post.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
19th April 2016, 01:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture?

Job opportunities after completion of diploma in agriculture:-

Southern Agro engiyne Private Limited -Engineering - quality

Southern Agro Engine Private Limited- JR Executive- design

Mechanical Maintenance Executive

Marketing Officer

Production Executive

Counter Sales Executive
20th April 2016, 12:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Latest Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Agriculture:

>> Abellon Agrisciences
Post Name - Sales Officer/ Executive
http://www.abellonagrisciences.com/Careers.html

>> Impulse Consultancy
Post Name - Field Officers/ Sales in Agriculture
Job Location - Pune

>> Abellon Agrisciences Limited
Post Name - Tissue Culture Executive
http://abellonagrisciences.com/Careers.html

>> Eagle Seeds and Biotech Limited
Post Name - Assistant Quality Assurance Officer
http://eagleseeds.com/careers.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?