24th September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?

Sir, I am a housewife with 45 years age. My native place is YSR district. My hobby is horticulture, so I would like to do diploma in horticulture through BSS Vocational education right now. Shall I do? I completed my post diploma in advanced electronics (PDAE) in 1993 (after completion of DECE). After completion of BSSD in Horticulture, can I have chances to get any government jobs, or other any jobs? Please reply me. My Gmail is "[email protected]".

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Government jobs available for a Horticulture candidate? Which course is better between Horticulture and Dental Science?
  2. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Horticulture? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) graduate?
  4. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  5. How may I get a job in Horticulture department at Himachal Pradesh? I've a diploma in Horticulture and Forestry and have completed 22 years of service in Army
  6. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
  7. Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?
  8. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a job in private or government sector
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  11. Government jobs for Diploma in Horticulture holder having 4 year gulf experience?
  12. How to join Diploma in Horticulture after completion of SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the various seed production government job after completion of 2 years of diploma course?
  14. What are the job opportunities in BSc horticulture? Can I join MSc horticulture after completing BSc horticulture
  15. Is it possible to get a job in private or government bank after completion of diploma in IT?
  16. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  17. Will I be able to get a job for MSc Horticulture after getting a degree of BSc Horticulture?
  18. Selection procedure in National Horticulture Board, Haryana for Horticulture Officers?
25th September 2016, 02:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a housewife with 45 years age. My native place is YSR district. My hobby is horticulture, so I would like to do diploma in horticulture through BSS Vocational education right now. Shall I do? I completed my post diploma in advanced electronics (PDAE) in 1993 (after completion of DECE). After completion of BSSD in Horticulture, can I have chances to get any government jobs, or other any jobs? Please reply me. My Gmail is "[email protected]".

Sorry, it is very difficult to get a government job at the age of 45 years and with diploma in horticulture qualifications. But, you can try for a job in private sector organizations. The list of job vacancies is given below;

Aswathy Green Enterprise Private Ltd – Marketing and Technical Support – Anugraha Plot No 21, 1st Street, Dr. Kothari Nagar, Ramapuram, Chennai – 600 089.

First Agro Farms - Website Link

KRM Global - Website Link

Master Plan Landscape Architects - Website Link

The Windflower Resorts and Spa - Website Link
25th September 2016, 10:56 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?

Unfortunetly you can not apply for government job as you have crossed the age limit which is stipulated by the Government of India.Maximum you can apply till the age of 35 years if come under reserved category.You may apply for state government jobs but again have to check the eligibility.Also for most of the jobs whether government or private you must be graduate. If you do not have experience then it is not possible to have good job.If you want you can start with normal job.
13th November 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in agriculture in Bss community college... Can I get government job opportunity?? Please send the details... My mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?