12th January 2017, 02:01 PM
Piyush singh9457

Am I eligible to get a job in Abroad after completing B.Sc Hotel Management and Training from Deltin Hotel Daman?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc in Hotel Management and I have also done Training from Deltin Hotel Daman. Now I want to work Abroad so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in Abroad after completing B.Sc Hotel Management and Training? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for going abroad to do higher studies after completion of 12th hotel management?
  2. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  3. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  4. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  5. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  6. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  7. Job opportunities in Hotels Abroad?
  8. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  9. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  10. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  12. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  14. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  16. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  17. Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion?
  18. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
23rd December 2017, 08:29 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Abroad after completing B.Sc Hotel Management and Training from Deltin Hotel Daman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyush singh9457 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc in Hotel Management and I have also done Training from Deltin Hotel Daman. Now I want to work Abroad so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in Abroad after completing B.Sc Hotel Management and Training? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
You have already completed 3 years B.SC in Hotel Management and also done your industrial training.

To get jobs in hotels abroad, you should follow the below:

First of all you should be working in a good hotel in India in any of the 4 fields that you have chosen- Food and bbeverage, Front Office, Kitchen or cookery and Housekeeping.
Gain 2-3 years experience in India in a good hotel.

After that you can start applying for jobs in hotels abroad.
You can search jobs through job portals like naukri.com, Timesjobs.com etc
Also create your job profile of linkedin website and here also many vacancies are advertised.Here you can also get in touch with hotel professionals working abroad.
Also get in touch with your seniors from your college who are working abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?