23rd July 2012, 11:13 PM
rajeenn

Am I eligible to get a job through campus selection after scoring good marks in last 2 years of 4 years engineering course? Is it compulsory to get first class in every semester?

sir,if i get better marks in the last two years of my 4 year engineering course as compared to the first 2years am i eligible to get a job through campus selection?and is it compulsory to get a first class in every semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th
  2. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  3. From which semester infosys will ask for the marks aggregate to be eligible for campus placement? -- [New]
  4. Will I be eligible for campus placement if I got less than 60% in 12th?
  5. If I have scored 1st class in 6th semester and distinction in rest all of the semesters then do I satisfy the criteria for campus interview in MNC's?
  6. Selection Procedure in Accenture On-campus Drive for MCA student?
  7. Am I eligible for core companies placements if I have gap in education?
  8. How to get job if there is no campus placement happening in college?
  9. Am I eligible for campus selection after scoring 74% in 10th and 58.5% in 12th
  10. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering-Semester-I Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Is the MSc Chemistry course available in Karnataka Open University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?
  13. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  14. Am I eligible for campus selection after scoring 63% aggregate of BCA?
  15. Possibility for leteral entry into B.E. or B.Tech?
  16. What reason should I give TCS for 2 years gap in studies?
  17. IGNOU MCA Semester V Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to get a job during campus selection after scoring 82.2% in 10th
13th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job through campus selection after scoring good marks in last 2 years of 4 years engineering course? Is it compulsory to get first class in every semester?

i got 6.47(CGPA) in B.E(cs), am i eligible to get oppurtunity in MNC's?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?